1. 300g couscous
2. Luliu jollof sauce
3. Luliu wok spice mix
4. Luliu turmeric and chilli infused olive oil
5. 2 bags of steam in the bag mixed vegetables.
Time 20 minutes
1. Place the Luliu Jollof sauce in a pan and simmer for 5 minutes.
2. Add 100mls of water to the pan and bring to the boil.
3. In a bowl mix the couscous with a tablespoon of the Luliu wok spice mix, add salt to taste
4. Add 2 tablespoon of the Luliu turmeric and chilli oil to the couscous and mix together.
5. Add the mix to the pan, turn off the heat and cover the pan with the lid so the couscous can cook.
6. Add the steamed vegetables and salt for taste.